Villa Dinari sits in over two acres of lush, beautifully landscaped gardens and shady terraces, an oasis of calm and tranquility. We have selected every element personally for the nine bedrooms, suites, self-contained garden chalets and glamping suites, creating a relaxed environment that you will find difficult to tear yourself away from. The two beautiful rooms in the main house both have their own private patio but also look inward to a courtyard garden, based on the historic style of the riad, where life is lived away from public gaze.
For that special moment we have pockets of privacy for you to share a romantic getaway for two in one of our beautiful garden suites, and for families with children or friends wanting to be close by we have rooms with a shared terrace overlooking our delightful gardens.
If you have a special occasion to celebrate, (or just a wonderful weekend away from the hurly-burly) why not book the entire villa exclusively? We welcome groups of up to thirty, and you can enjoy family gatherings, weddings, ‘girlie’ weekends, golfing breaks, birthday parties – any occasion or celebration where you would like to take time away with your favourite people.
Facilities at The Villa
- Heated swimming pool with bar
- Tea and coffee making facilities, iPod docks and minibars in all rooms
- Hairdryers, bathrobes and pool towels
- Lunch or dinner, both Moroccan and international cuisine
- Hammam, massage and beauty therapy arranged by appointment
- Airport pick and chauffeur service during your stay by arrangement
- Professional guides personally recommended by Abdellatif can be booked*
- Local regular bus service to the centre of Marrakech every thirty minutes
*Abdellatif is one of Morocco’s most experienced guides and will only recommend guides that he has worked with personally.